Friday, September 23, 2011

What Christmas presents should I buy for my two older sisters?

One of my older sisters is 20 years old and the other is 19. What should I get them for christmas?? What do you think girls at that age would want as a gift?|||1.Every girl is very fashion conscious. You will very rarely find any girl who is not concerned about beauty and figure. So beauty products like mud packs, herbal scrubs and different types of cosmetics are the ideal Christmas gifts for teenage girls.





2.For more studious and quiet girls you can get light romantic novels. Sweet Valley High series, Mills and Boons and Sidney Sheldon are some of the popular novels amongst teenagers.





3.A pet cat or a puppy is also a very innovative Christmas gift ideas for teens. It will save them from feeling lonely when parents are not at home. It will also teach them to be responsible and will also give them company|||i'm 20 years old...but every person is different, if they are girly, get them a gift card to their favorite store, or go shopping with them and see what they like or what they want, chances are at some point while shopping they will say something like "that is so cute" or "i love that one" or even " i wan't that" and then you will know what to get them, but don't do it until very near christmas, you don't want them deciding to come back and get it themselves!





if they aren't girly and are interested in things like sports, instead of makeup, get them a gift card to a sports store...





if you want it to be more personal...find out what their favorite perfume is...or favorite makeup...or if they don't wear makeup, find out who their favorite celeb is and get them a wall hanging...





you could buy them, cold weather accessories (i.e. hats, scarves, gloves, ear muffs) if it gets cold where you live, you could get them accessories for their ipod/mp3 player, jewelry, laptop accessories (if they have a laptop)





or you could do something really personal and make them customized gifts, like if you knit or crochet, make them a blanket, if not you can go to a craft store and buy blank picture frames, decorate them and put a picture of the two of you in it (one w/ the 20 year old, to give to her, and one with the 19 year old to give to her)...you can customize by putting their names, favorite colors, favorite prints (like if one likes geometrics and one likes flowers...etc.





that's really all i can think of but if i think of more, i will tell you....|||I'm having the same problem except my older sisters are 25 and 28. I'm so stuck on what to get them, but I was thinking maybe some abercrombie%26amp;fitch purfume because it smells really good but it's soooo expensive =( What kind of clothing stores do they like? Do they have a Favorite tv show or movie. You could try getting them like some cute earings of necklace or something.





I know I didn't help much, but I'm really bad a christmas shopping.





Have fun, I know I will (wink wink)|||They would want something convenient. I got a sister who's 21. She would want jackets for when it's cold and thick blankets for when she wants to be lazy in the living room. Warm slippers to walk around the house in instead of slippery socks (we have tile floor). Jewelry case/holder for her countless earrings and necklaces. A gift card to a place she likes to go to a lot whether it be for clothes or food. yeah, mostly convenient and not materialistic (unless that's how your sisters roll: in coach, juicy, gucci, etc. . . ) Which my sister so does not and neither do I.|||I found a great gift for my sister a week ago..which I now want for myself lol. Perhaps it's something you might like to get your sister. It was a bulletin board but not the kind you stick pins in. It was covered in a gorgeous fabric with ribbons criss crossed all over. You stick in your momentos and pictures, appts etc under the ribbons. I'm going to stick a gift card to her favorite coffee shop under the ribbons. I might stick a few other odds and ends on it too.





Other ideas:


Candle warmer with a big candle


digital picture frame


wallets


perfumes


a piece of jewelry


trinket box|||That is two things that I would like to introduce to you!


http://www.ebest24.com/en/colourful-star…


http://www.ebest24.com/en/2gb-mp3-mp4-vi…


They are popular these days and they are at a very great price while with the same quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment