Friday, September 23, 2011

How to convince parents to let me go to the Christmas party?

My bf is havig a christmas eve party friday night. And I really wanta go! However he lives half an hour away and we usually spend Christmas eve as a family. My whole famiy was invited though. How do I convince my mom to let me go? A buncha my friends are going also. I am 16 btw and don't have my license yet. Thanks a ton for any help!|||The reason why your mum is not letting you go is because it's christmas, it's the time of the year family have a wonderful time together and make their bonds stronger, and you want to go to some stupid christmas party, trust me even if you went to that party you'll regret because spending time with people you love and they loves you is better than spending time with people you don't know...





However if you really want to go then promise your mum to be very careful and to return home before 12 am, No drinking, no having private conversations with boys and always sticking with your friends, staying in a group. !!


she might let go but i think she'll be really sad|||I love a bargain as much as anyone and I used to love all the cheap stuff I could find on eBay, but nowadays it seems so hard to find anything cheap over there and just when we're all finding it tougher to just pay our bills. I don't give up so I was looking for someplace online where I could still find myself a bargain... and by accident I came across this site I never heard of before where you get rock bottom prices from police impounded stuff, I mean I was worried about scams but this stuff is actually real and I got some real cheap stuff there... it's become my new eBay lol! Go to WinItems.com|||juts tell them that this is the way you want to spend your Christmas and you are already 16 and you are responsilbe for what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment