Friday, September 16, 2011

What should I get my girlfriend for Christmas?

My girlfriend is really quiet and shy, but she's the nicest girl you'll ever meet in your life and I love her to death, I need to know what to get her because she deserves something special for Christmas! Please give me some Ideas!|||I always get my girlfriend lots of little gifts, instead of one big one, so she's more likely to get something she really wants. I try to get something from a few different categories: something musical (a hard to find record); something literary (a book she doesnt have by an author she loves); something girly (jewellery, underwear, perfume) and a couple more little things I know she wants. This way she also gets to unwrap lots of presents and feels spoilt.





Dont be afraid to get her something strange if you know she'll appreciate it. Of all the presents I got my girlfriend last christmas, the one she liked best was the saw! Not very romantic, but I knew she likes building stuff and really wanted one. And it was special because she knew I really thought about it.|||an ipod mp3 player 60 gig. will do the trick.





:)|||Depending on how much money you have, I would take her on a hot air balloon ride.





You can do it year round, at sunrise or sunset. I think it costs around 300-400 dollars. But if you are serious about her, she will love you, and plus it's pretty cool.





just do a search for hot air balloon rides on-line. Some even give you champagne and picnic afterwards.|||Diamonds are a girls best friend.|||crotchless panties she love em|||Jewelry. Women love jewelry. If you haven't been dating long, go for the romantic night out (very nice dinner followed by some live entertainment)|||I didn't care for it when my husband use to give me impersonal gifts like luggage or household appliances. My sister-in-law complained of the same thing of her husband. I finally clued my husband in on this and since then he has been an angel. He buys me nice costume jewelry, pretty nighties, blouces, etc. Even if it has to be returned, she will be glad that you gave her something personal.|||you can give her a ring last year my boyfriend took me and i felt very happy ithink best gift is that

No comments:

Post a Comment