Friday, September 23, 2011

What Christmas tree theme should I go with?

I will use clear lights, but am willing to add a few others. I need to know the perfect theme for my tree. Something very traditional. Some deep wholesome color! This will be used for my tree next year. I figured I would ask now since we are all in the holiday spirit! Merry Christmas Everyone!|||I helped decorate the tree at a local business this year. It is very simple, but really pretty. All the balls are gold. The lights are clear. There are small red bows and gold bows all over it. On top is a big red and gold shimmery bow that cascades all the way down the tree.





It's beautiful and shouldn't cost much. The bows are about 2-1/2 to 3" across - the kind you get at WMart or similar store in packages of about 12, and they have twist ties on them to secure them to the tree.|||I usually use clear lights but this year I'm using a lot more of my Nightmare Before Christmas items that I bought at DisneyLand so I'm going to use colored lights as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment