Friday, September 16, 2011

How should I do my makeup for christmas eve?

I never really wear makeup. I'm one of those girls that get up and run. Hair is usually in a ponytail. But Christmas eve is special cause we'll be at church. How should I do my makeup? I'm pretty pale and have blue eyes brown hair.. What should I do?|||You should wear black eyeliner lightly with mascara and if you can curl your hair.|||- down below is a url to this cute holiday cranberry makeup look by makeupbytiffanyd enjoy and have a happy holidays :)!|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP4L5VtFM鈥?/a>





That is what I am going to wear to Church on Christmas Eve.


But just go for a neutral look,|||Smokey eyes pink blush and curl ur hair|||look at seventeen magazines or go to their website listed below





www.seventeen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment