Friday, September 23, 2011

What is everyones favorite part of Christmas besides the presents?

i was just wondering what people like about Christmas (besides the gifts of course). for me i like to spend time with the whole family, every family member is together, joyful, and all happy. just leave a response i want to know what the Yahoo! Answers society likes about Christmas. happy holidays everyone, hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!|||Being able to hang out with friends and family who come back to town to visit... It's always nice to see people you can't spend time with everyday.. =)|||I love spending time with all of my family. All my extended family comes down to visit and this year my cousin is coming home for christmas from Afghanistan on leave for a few days! So im pretty excited for that because i have not seen him in forever! Merry Christmas!鈾?/div>


  • 8 months ago




  • Report Abuse




|||same thing, spending time with family and creating so many awesome memories!

i also love giving presents, idk why its just fun and my chance to say thank you and give stuff to the people i love in my life! hehe:D



Merry Christmas!|||My favorite part of christmas is the christmas feeling and being around the family. another favorite is decorating the house and baking all the christmas treats. and merry christmas to you too. :D|||family, giving presents, and the christmas dinner|||Family of course!|||well my family lives in egypt and i live in canada so the best part that i get to see them all





Merry christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment