Friday, September 23, 2011

How should I decorate my bedroom for Christmas?

My room is painted a lilac purple colour.


I'm not allowed to get miniture christmas trees, and I probably won't be allowed to get lights! :(


Please don't say its too early as I'm only planning!





Thank you!|||Lilac green and gold look wonderful together. You can use green christmas swags with lilac and gold ribbon gently draped in and around the swags. Then add gold color ornaments.





You can also get a can of gold paint and stray used ornaments to make this stunning for your room.


DP...-!-|||What about getting garland (I think that's what it's called) and purple and silver Christmas tree ornaments/balls and hang them on the garland draped around your room? Good luck!|||I not agreee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment