Friday, September 16, 2011

What is the appropriate wine for the christmas holiday?

What is the best wine to serve for the Christmas holiday?|||If I'm bringing wine anywhere, I like to spend a min. of $30, but maybe even more for holidays. If it's for a later dinner I like to bring red (merlot, usually) but if it's for an earlier dinner I like to bring white (chardonnay is good) because I feel like it tastes a little lighter.


Hope this helps!|||anything that cost more than $3|||There is no appropriate wine. Make your selection based on the foods you are serving and remember Mulled Wine is traditional...|||If you are taking wine for a party and can afford it, take one red and one white. A good Pinot Noir and a nice Chardonnay. You can find these for around $15 at your local liquor store.

No comments:

Post a Comment