Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i convince my dad to get a real Christmas tree this year?

Okay so me and my mom were going to Lowe's and we decided to take a peek at their christmas trees just to have fun. And I don't know how this came about but we want a real tree this year. The only problem is we have 2 convince my dad to get one. So what are some good reasons 2 get a real tree? Any tips what can I do?? I have never had a real Christmas tree in my 12 years of life!!|||It鈥檚 a bit wasteful to cut down a tree - use it for a month - then throw it away don鈥檛 you think?





Its really a sad thing if you think about it.|||My family went and cut down our Christmas tree yesterday, not only do they make the Christmas feeling more real, they give off a wonderful Chritmasy smell. Make sure you get a Leeland Cyprus instead of cedar though if you're dad is worried about the sharp needles or shedding. The Leeland Cyprus is just like the cedar only without the shedding, sharp needles,etc. It presents less fire hazard and it lasts MUCH longer. They're all together just great trees. Tell your dad that a real tree would just make Christmas much more meaningful and they only need to be watered once or twice a day. I hope you get your tree! Merry Christmas!|||say dad i want a ******** tree or else i don't love you anymore merry ******** christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment