Friday, September 16, 2011

What do you do after you Christmas decorations have been stolen in front of your house?

I stand furious and very revengeful. I want to cut his head off and lay it on a plate. I don't know who stole it, but in general, if your steal someone elses property, that just makes you a coward and a pussy. You're not a man at all. Your Christmas's will torment you and God will punish you at the very end of your days.|||Write a letter to your local newspaper about how upset you are that someone would do that to you. Maybe they'll see it, or maybe others will donate lights back... just don't sound this upset in your letter... maybe sad and disappointed.|||Is Christmas a time for forgiveness? Go buy some cheap ones.


They always got them 75 per cent off after Christmas. I just put


wreaths up. It cost me twenty buck and red ribbons. I did not put up one light out there. Then I go and take them down easily. I am so happy. You can have my wreaths. I am willing to share the good cheer. With Love, Merry Christmas.|||Report it to the police.|||You should probably just buy new ones...|||police now and ask ur neighbors*look suspiciously at them all*|||get new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment