Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I keep my puppies from peeing on the Christmas tree skirts?

How do I keep my puppies from peeing on the christmas tree skirts? They did it twice and they think its a fancy puppy pad...what should I do to keep them away from the christmas tree skirts?|||Just don't bother with the skirts for this year.|||http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Exercise-P鈥?/a>





go and get one of the mini pet pens from a store and put them around the tree. That's what i did one year with my puppy and she never peed on the tree again.|||Smush their face in the tree skirt while whooping them with a rolled up news paper at the same time saying NO PISSY...NO|||there is a special spray that you can get in most pet stores it repelles dogs from peeing on the furniture and chewing stuff. be carful though becouse they might stain|||put an xpen around the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment