Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you get your boyfriend for christmas who's addicted to games?

I love my boyfriend to death and I really want to show him that, but what do I get him for Christmas. He loves Xbox 360 games, but I really want to give him something that will last and something that will take his attention away from the games. He's planning on getting two rings that are the same for us. But what do I get him to tell him how much I love him?|||give him a gift certificate at a nice restaurant.|||Well if he's like many males in america, he likes sports. Maybe you can get him tickets to a sporting event and just you two can go out for a night. Take him to the game and make the rest of the night romantic.





If that's not for him, maybe you can take him to a concert, instead of the sporting event.


|||Uh...Games...*L*...





Uh...Something that will take his attention from games...You wearing nothing but a red bow maybe?...*L*...|||Take him to a Spa and get himself a massage :-) I kno from playin video games, after all that intense game playing i need a massage myself.|||Put yourself in a big box (: he'll get the idea. |||a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment