Friday, September 23, 2011

What should I get my teacher for christmas?

She is one of my favorite teacher's ever, and she is a math teacher. What should I get her for christmas?|||Gift cards are always good, even if it's a $5 card to Starbucks or McDonald's or some place like that.


A special edition on a book about a topic she likes, or a kids story that involves math like Sir Cumference and the Knights of the Round Table would also be nice. Then there's always candy, Chocolate covered potato chips, flavored coffees, and those prepackaged gift boxes of a mug and coffee or hot chocolate. I'm sure she'd appreciate anything, and if you don't have any money think about writing her a letter telling her how much she's impacted you.|||You can never go wrong in buying chocolates lol|||teachers really like getting cards or letters homemade by students...they are more personal|||I got my teacher before I left on vacation mints. Dang did his breathe stink...

No comments:

Post a Comment