Friday, September 23, 2011

Have you ever celebrated Christmas or New Year's eve on vacation in a different state?

I was in Arizona once for Christmas and New Year's Eve. It was weird being in a warm place on Christmas.|||Yes in fact on another continent! Even though I was living in California at the time,


spent Christmas 1999 in Helsinki Finland and New Yr's Day 2000 in Paris France.





Also in 1997 while I was going to college in Quebec, went to Mexico for my older brother's wedding and that vacation was over Christmas and New Year's ..|||Nope|||:O yeah it would be. Nope, I stay home with my family and we don't visit other family. But, I like being home on Christmas and New years. :]|||noo|||I'm in Okinawa... and it sucks.





Can't wait til the Army sends me back to the good old Red, White, %26amp; Blue. I miss T-mobile. :-(|||yup new years in new york


best new years of my lifee !


everytime i watch the countdown in times square on t.v. it makes me want to go back so bad :(|||No|||Yep. It was my first time this year. It sucks!!!





Im in Texas....


But I live in California...|||No.|||No . I tend to stay home .|||Not on vacation, but we lived in Las Vegas for a couple years. Seemed so strange to see Christmas shoppers not wearing heavy coats and snow boots.





I bought my son a snow globe so he could have some snow for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment