Friday, September 16, 2011

What is your favourite thing about the Christmas season?

I love the whole festivity and the decorations, I also love the togetherness of everyone at that time, and just being a whole family.





What do you like best about Christmas time?|||Family,turkey and gravy. For deserts bring on the cherry and apple pies,,lol|||the christmas baking; sugar cookies, gingerbread men, anisette cookies, yule logs and lots more. i love decorating and seasonal projects; making wreaths, gingerbread houses, real garland. sending and receiving cards! sitting in the living room and looking at the tree while listening to xmas music :)|||I really like decorating my home with different ornaments, decoration pieces, santa socks and lights. I have bought some things you may view them at my given source. I have placed Christmas Jack In The Box too at the top of my tree.





Alexandera|||Having fun with the kids, and doing Christmas crafts.... They get soooo excited counting the days to Christmas.|||Cant pick just one...





Our Savior was born, the warm glow of only the Christmas tree lighting the room, family togetherness, the movie Elf, Christmas music (especially the Motown Christmas album), days off work.|||yep, Christmas brings us a lot, the gift, family come together, delicious food, Christmas tree, beautiful decoration... wow, So exciting!|||I love sitting around with the family doing nothing but quizzes, drinking, eating and having a laugh :)..Also love the music and christmassy decorations :)|||Everything about christmas is beautiful...





I love how families come together and share sooo much love.|||Christmas movies


Christmas TV programs


Christmas decorating and shopping|||Everything! and the snow makes it so much better!





Merry Christmas|||just seeing my kids light up, not just with presents but driving around looking at x-mas lights christmas songs everything|||What is there not to love about it...from family to decorating to celebrating Jesus birth|||the lights and decorations|||I get gifts.|||THAT IT WILL BE OVER SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment