Friday, September 16, 2011

What are your worst childhood Christmas memories and presents that you received that were used?

What are your worst childhood Christmas memories and what are some of the worst Christmas gifts that you have ever received that you found evidence that was just something that person had laying around the house and wrapped because they were too lazy and cheap and selfish to buy you cool things like they did themselves?





All of my child hood memories revolve around the traditions of Christmas,and I don't remember getting bad presents except a used toilet seat.|||Umm... there's a picture in a family photo album of my cousin (about two years older than me) and me (age two) sitting in front of a Christmas tree. She's holding this big bright green ball in front of the camera and I'm next to her holding a package of socks. It's a family tradition to laugh at that picture... I got so ripped off. Kidding... I'm not sure how well this Christmas will blow over with my family though... it's been a pretty difficult year. Most Christmases have been really great for me, though. A lot of my memories revolve around the holidays too and most of them are really fun to look back at.|||On one side of the family we have an extremely large family so we do this thing where you draw a name, and you only buy that 1 person a gift. You usually get more than 1 though, from people in the family who like you more like your favorite cousins or godparents





Anyway, one year I got absolutely nothing. I was like 9 too, so...you know how kids get with presents :P man was I soooo mad. I still dunno who drew my name that year. That was definetly the worst christmas in my childhood though.|||one christmas i wanted a certain necklace. my stepmom really didn't feel very motherly towards me. she gave that necklace i wanted so bad to my halfsister, who was too young for it anyway and broke it the next day.|||i was 10, and at the time i was into barbies and girly toys.





my mom's friend gave me some HOT PINK jeans that did not even fit me. I cried for a week. We donated them.








I think u beat me though. A USED toilet seat? GROSS|||No I can't really think of any bad Childhood Christmas's but I sure as heck can think of many many other bad childhood memories that I care not to talk about!|||this year will be the worst. we are poor and we only have 1 coupon for a christmas day Dairy queen meat lovers Bowl winder in a cup.





but at least its a hot meal

No comments:

Post a Comment