Friday, September 16, 2011

What song can I sing in a christmas panto about "searching"?

I am playing Prince Charming in our christmas panto, and need to sing a song about looking for Cinderella when she runs off without her slipper. We had considered a version of "We are Sailing" making it "We are searching" but think that is a bit weak... Any idea's for a song I could use? ( I am female by the way) .|||Okay, this may be a bit obscure, but it's a good song. If you can get ahold of the script of Peter Pan by J.M.Barrie, the stage version, there is a lovely song called 'Light At The End Of The Tunnel,' about Wendy and the boys wanting to find their way home.|||Nelly Furtado...I'm like a Bird|||The 80's Disco Hit Searching by Hazell Dean.|||U2: But I still haven't found what I'm looking for...|||Searching by Luthur vandross before he went solo in a group called change... classic 80's track that was a hit on the dance floor.|||Searchin' I'm looking for love, i gotta find me a woMAN I'm searching looking for looooooooove.





Do you know that song? actually its Hazel Dean|||Pity you couldn't do the benny hill gag ....





But how about "Where do you go" by NoMercy ( Its an 80s song, and it was in A night at the Roxbury)

No comments:

Post a Comment