Friday, September 23, 2011

How and where can I recycle my christmas tree?

I don't want to just throw out my Christmas tree this year with my town's curbside pickup - I've heard of places where you can bring to have your tree mulched or used in a body of water for a reef habitat for fish. Anybody know where I can do this in New Jersey?|||In my town we have a green can that we put our yard waste into. This waste is recycled and turned into whatever they do with it. This might be an option in your town. Also, call your local trash company and ask them where you can drop off your tree.|||Use matches and a fireplace. Make love to a woman. Lay her down by the fire.|||try calling the parks commission in your area. I know in NE we can take them to various park parking lots and they mulch them and use them in the different parks...|||Call city hall and they can direct you. Just about every town now has a recycle program for christmas trees.|||In my area the local boy scout troup will pick them up for a small (like $5 or $10 donation), and they recycle them.

No comments:

Post a Comment