Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a thoughtful but somewhat inexpensive Christmas gift?

My boyfriend and I decided that we were going to be thoughtful instead of expensive this year for Christmas but I don't know what I could possibly get him. Or where I could take him. Any idea would help.|||get a nice picture of you two together and photoshop it. You can get free monthly trials of some photoshop programmes online. Then buy a nice frame somewhere that doesn't cost that much|||Give a personalised gift. Check out this site:


http://www.mypersonalisedgifts.com


They have gifts you can personalise as well as really original and unique presents. Really worth a root around! I love their site and have bought loads with no problems!|||I would recommend for you to visit www.incanworldgifts.com





They have very unique gifts and they are very unexpensive. I bought some presents for my brother and sister's B-Day this year and they truly loved them.





Good luck|||I used some ideas from a website I found where you can have any photo reproduced into a life sized vinyl sticker. You should check it out, there are a lot of possibilities http://www.ipixxl.com Good luck!|||A Rose, with a beautiful piece of poetry on your thoughts about him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment