Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas is over. My door decorations are down and my entrance looks naked. How can I dress it up?

I hate that my door is naked. I dressed my door for fall and Christmas but it just looks plain now. Any ideas on how to decorate the door?|||How about a spring themed wreath? You can find all-season wreaths online at Harry and David or Williams Sonoma.|||buy a new door mat to coordinate with a decorative flag, add wreath to door. Change out flag to suit the season....Happy New Year!|||Flowers?|||Try putting some pictures around the door to cover the wall. You could also put mirrors next to the door to make it look bigger with the room.|||a dryed flower arangement.go buy some flowers hang them upside down for a couple of weeks make sure you spray them with hairspray before you hang them take them down after a couple of weeks and there you have it a centerpiece for your door use tape or nails and string to hang them whatever you prefer use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment