Friday, September 16, 2011

What should i get my girlfriend for christmas?

What should i get my 14 year old girlfriend for christmas?





I'll be willing to spend up to 70 dollars.





I want to get her a couple gifts, so multiple gift ideas would be greatley appreciated.





I'm 14 years old.|||It's October...........








but, I would go with a necklace, or some other form of jewlery|||gift cards are impersonal unless it's like to her favorite store or something.


jewelry, perfume, clothes are all good ideas...





but i'd suggest giving her something that reminds her of you, like something you have in common. maybe a cd from a band you both really like.





remember it's the thought that counts, and she'll be able to tell if you didn't put some thought into it. |||get a simple necklace. really. go to hollister or american eagle and get a necklace with like a heart or star or something cute





make sure she likes silver/gold


and put it on her when u give it to her





thats what i would want. im 14








dont do teddy bears.. honestly haha|||a necklace


a gift card


a tee shirt from favorite store


bracelett-really any jewelry ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment