Saturday, August 20, 2011

When to book vacation for Christmas vacation in Las Vegas?

Hi everyone. I am planning on going to Las Vegas for christmas with my family. When would be a good time to buy tickets and book hotels on the strip for christmas? I was wondering if the prices will change drastically within the next few months. Anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks much.|||Las Vegas room rates go up and down like the stock market.





You will find the best rates start the day after the NFR(National Finals Rodeo) ends, up until Christmas.





What I do is look around for the best rate, as early as possible, and reserve that room. Then I check every week or so to see if the rate has dropped. Sometimes I have found the best rate for the next December in January, sometimes in June and sometimes at the last minute. It just depends on how rooms are selling





Sometime in the Fall each year these guys run a story on December room rates.


http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com





Hotels.com


http://www.hotels.com


After the hotels own web site, I like Hotels.com


Las Vegas - hotels / web sites


http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/reference鈥?/a>


Sign up for e-mail updates and they will send you specials as they become available. And December always has specials. The Luxor seems to always offer really good deals during December, as does the Las Vegas Hilton. Or if you're looking for a really great deal, the Gold Coast, Orleans or Sam's Town





I have gone to Las Vegas for at least two weeks every year since 1988. It's not that hard to find a nice room for less than $30 and 4 star hotels for less than $50|||Prices will not change and now is the time to get the room you want

No comments:

Post a Comment