Saturday, August 20, 2011

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?

We have been together for over two years and we are both 22 years old. I have already gave him the sentimental gifts. I am just clueless when it comes to giving him a Christmas present or any present, its hard to please guys with presents. He is defiantly into technology but when he likes something he usually gets it before I can get it for him.


P.S. I know Christmas is a ways off I just like planning early.


Please help!|||Ah 22, My Girlfriend tells me to stop buying things before christmas. Have you tried any of the experience gifts? like bungee jumping, ferrari racing (their are lots of things you can do outside the normal wrapped present)





Regards


FB|||get him a tv girl!


big screen.


men love that ****.|||bj

No comments:

Post a Comment