Saturday, August 20, 2011

Do your cats like to play in the christmas tree?

My cats Molly and Lucy have just experienced a christmas tree. Its their first christmas this year! They have tried climbing up the tree,they have climbed in the tree and played with the ornaments!





My Cat Porky has decided to join them. This is the first year I have seen him play in the tree! Its his 4th christmas!|||Okay first, I love the name Porky for a cat, that's too cute.





I don't remember how I did it, but I trained my cat to leave the Christmas tree alone. Though, I've had her for going on 9 years now so she knows better by now. Of course she investigates when the tree goes up at first, but that's about it. I lost many good ornaments due to her knocking them off and breaking them lol.


|||This is Clara's first Christmas.





She loves garland and ornaments and will take naps in the tree if you don't catch her.|||Most all cats do love to play in Christmas tree. I think the cats like the smell of fresh cut wood and the smell of the outdoors. It might smell like animals or birds, maybe the sap. Mine even chews on the needles, I guess she liked the pine taste. Cats like to climb and claw everything with an unusual texture like the bark of the tree.





Hope this helps!|||Yes..


I think depending on the age of a cat..


they all love them.. they are so curious.. and cute when they play in, around, and through them.. so great pictures taking.. the job.. is to keep it from turning over, or falling down.. most try to go to the top... ha ha..I bet Molly and Lucy have a great time.. and it is good to know they have interested ole Porky.. ha ha... hope the tree is in ur den or living area.. so u can sit and watch... that is great.. LOL


21 days til Christmas..








|||they enjoy sitting beside it but mostly they knock it down and seem to get pleasure out of it....it's a 4ft pink tree|||my cat saw his first xmas tree wen he was bout 6 months old...he luved it, climbed it and chewed the pressies, the next one he couldnt care less about anything christmassy lol...well give him some tinsel and hell play with it!...but doesnt care about trees anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment