Saturday, August 20, 2011

How long does christmas ham last in the freezer?

does anyone know how long i can keep chopped up left over christmas ham in the freezer for?


in a plastic box or bag?|||Multiple sites indicate that 3-4 months is tops. However, I have used after 6 months and it seemed fine if placed in well sealed freezer bag that was not much larger then ham portion being frozen.|||Tha traditional answer: You can keep it frozen for about 3-4 weeks. But remember that there have been scientists who found mammoths frozen in the permafrost, and actually defrosted and ate the meat, thousands of years later. And they lived! So I wouldn't worry too much about that ham. Hope you enjoy it...oh, and don't forget to bring that cabernet to room temperature :)|||IT WILL LAST IF IT IS FROZEN, BUT IT WILL NOT LAST THAT LONG IF IT IS BEEN SITTING TELL CHRISTMAS.|||I don't think that you can keep a ham frozen to long, my mom just frozen them for like a week or two|||3-4 months depending on how you freeze it, I have a food saver vacuum,|||6 months|||6 months if you seal it good...I have!|||3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment