Saturday, August 20, 2011

What are good ideas for christmas presents for teenagers?

So my boyfriend and I are both 16 and have been dating for 8 months. I know he is getting me something really nice for christmas because our anniversary is 3 days before christmas so he's getting me something big. I've gotten the hint that it's jewelry. I want to get him something equally as nice but I'm SO bad with coming up with ideas for presents! Any suggestions? Please help.|||a snowboard/season pass


An iPod


Closths


Food


Movies


A computer|||A reasonably priced watch. I expect that your budget will be somewhat limited and you don't know how much he has spent. Wait until next year to spend any large amounts.|||Good ideas for Christmas presents for teenagers are laptops or an ipod|||I think teenagers like technology stuff especially boys. Get him a pen drive or hard drive which have your name and your boyfriend name on it. visit my blog christmas2009gifts.blogspot.com|||Cologne and a manly necklace. Lol at manly.

No comments:

Post a Comment