Saturday, August 20, 2011

What are some ideas for Christmas presents for my Girlfriend?

We are both 16 years old and at Christmas we will have been together 6 months.


What are some ideas of things to buy her for christmas, keeping in mind we are both young and can't properly splash out maybe around £100 ?


Thank you all in advance !|||My husband and I had been together for about a month when we had our first Christmas. He gave me a very pretty watch (I didn't have one at the time) with a teddy bear while I gave him gifts that correlated with each letter of his name that meant something to him or us as a couple. I gave him a movie he wanted plus a gift card, as well as a bag of chocolate and about seven energy drinks plus a home-made gift that had a saying we had made our own. I wrote out a small little thing for each gift and how it went with that letter of his name.





As long as you take time with the gift and actually put effort into it, she will like it.|||I personally would love it if my boyfriend would make me something.. I hate when people buy me store bought stuff (and I cringe at the thought of getting a giftcard to a retail store) because that's stuff I can get myself, and it's so impersonal.





Put extra effort into it, and make your gf something. She will appreciate it so much more. Here are some ideas off the top of my head:





Make a mini scrap book of pictures of your times together


Write a song/poem for her


Compilate a mix cd for her and decorate it (use her fav songs or a song that reminds you of her)


etc|||well i guess it all depends on how sentimental you two are, i like to make my own x-mas cards with crafts its cheaper if you have the stuff and you can make it sweet and funny. you also could buy or make a picture frame and put a cute picture of the two of you in it, maybe some candy, flowers, plan a nice night for the two of you, take her out to eat somewhere nice, gift cards, be spontaneous and sweet as long as you can tell you put thought and care into the present shell like it!|||What about a necklace with her birth gem in it?





Depending what month she was born in it will be





January- Garnet


February- Amethyst


March- Aquamarine


April- Diamond/Crystal


May- Emerald/Chrysoprase


June- Pearl/Moonstone


July- Ruby


August- Peridot


September- Sapphire


October- Opal/Tourmaline


November- Yellow Topaz/Citrine


December- Turquoise/Blue Topaz





I wil put a website below that seems quite good and you can get something nice for less than £100.





Hope you find something nice.|||Good ideas:


*Jewelry(earrings, necklaes, rings,etc) ----%26gt; my #1 favorite !


*Pj's (warm and fuzzy)


*Lotion(her favorite kinds)


*That pair of shoes/boots she would kill for!!!


*movies/music/games|||GIRLS LOVE JEWLERY! and chocolate trust me imma girl i love ear rings necalace and oh toe rings and braclets but don't be a a cheap-o and get that fake stuff it gotta be real cause all girl are allergic to fake jewlery ♥|||You could get her some jewelry|||donate time for your gift a day in the park free

No comments:

Post a Comment