Saturday, August 20, 2011

When do you start Christmas decorating your home?

We put some lights and wreaths already. When do you put up the Christmas tree? Do you do it the same time every year?|||Okay well Im a Christmas baby and Im obsessed with Christmas and it has to be PERFECT every year for me... So this is my opinion..


If you do it too early.. Like in the beginning of November.. By the time its Christmas you dont appreciate the decorations as much. And it takes away the Christmas mood. haha. Like you might as well put them up in the middle of Summer.. you know?


But if you put it up too late.. Than you barely even get to have your decorations up.. I think it should be after Thanksgiving. So my family is putting them up this Saturday..|||My dad just put up our fake tree and lights inside last night! We have a big bay window facing the road that goes by our house so he puts lights on it so you can see it from the road. We live on like 5 acres lol! Anyway, we usually put them up around thanksgiving, and take them down around July, but we used to have a live christmas tree in front of our big bay window and we put lights on it and never took them down until the tree died. XD Sooo yeah|||I did at the beginning of November because I couldn't wait! My husband was deployed during last christmas and this will be our daughter's first christmas! I'm so excited!|||We don't have outside lights, but we're going to put everything inside up on the fourth or fifth of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment