Saturday, August 20, 2011

What are your thoughts on this Christmas inspired combination?

Genevieve Noelle





Genevieve is after my grandma, and I was just thinking that it sounded nice with Noelle.





What do you think?


Would you use Noelle only for a Christmas baby or only for a non-Christmas baby or either way?





Thanks!|||I love Genevieve!


And I've recently started liking Noelle too.


They're both so pretty and very elegant.


I don't think it would matter whether she was a Christmas baby or not for me.


Genevieve Noelle is definitely a keeper.|||I love both names and together they are perfect!





I love the name Noelle for a girl born at Christmas and it's the only one for a girl i would use who was born at Christmas. For a boy i would use Noel, as Noelle is the feminine version of Noel.





Lisa Michelle x x lol x x|||I think it sounds gorgeous!





I would only use Noelle (or Natalie, Natalia, or Holly) for a December baby.|||I think it's adorable. I don't think it matters if she's born on Christmas or not. But if she is born on Christmas, it would be cute. But, I think it's lovely anyway. Good luck!|||That's very pretty!


I would probably only use Noelle for a "Christmas" baby but I think it's a great middle name.





Great combo! :)|||Aw thats beautiful. And nooo way Noelle can be used anytime it makes it extra special when the holiday comes around. I like Noella too.|||That's a very pretty combination!|||I love Noelle so I'd use it for any child no matter what day they were born! I'm not a huge fan of Genevieve though, sorry.|||I like noelle but not genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment