Saturday, August 20, 2011

What time on Christmas do you start opening presents?

What time on Christmas day do you start opening presents?|||I wake my mum up about 7, make her some coffee and then we start opening presents about 7:30, 8 am :] I am going through agony lol there are a BUNCH of presents under the tree, but its only 5:15 o.e grr...



P.S.

Im wearing my Christmas jammies toooo! :] they are hot pink and have sparkley stripes ;OO|||My sister and I open 1 present on Christmas Eve which is always pajamas from a store that we like, then we open the rest of them in the morning, between 9 and 11. I always go to bed on christmas eve wearing new pajamas! I am right now, actually. I just got them. Merry Christmas to you all. :)|||in the morning, and i get to open one today..





i love Christmas :)





Merry Christmas to you :)|||I already opened mine yesterday LOL|||Between seven and eight in the morning Christmas day :]]]|||In the morning.|||as soon as i get it!!|||after church|||about 8:00 in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment