Saturday, August 20, 2011

What is a good christmas present for my boyfriends grandpa?

My boyfriends grandparents are in town for Christmas and I already know what I'm getting for his grandma because I'm a little closer to her.


I don't know his grandpa all that well, but I still want to get him a meaningful gift.


Any ideas?|||how about a pillow? everyone likes pillows. or maybe some chocolates. or hot cocoa mix... think along those lines.|||a pocket watch with an engraving? wal mart has cheap ones and you can get better ones at zales or even jc penny jewelry.|||There are great gifts that you can get for the older generation. I love experience gifts where you can treat someone to something special like a day out somewhere or a nice dinner or a show. They can be a little pricey but a nice idea.


I also love the idea of donating to a charity perhaps you can give him a gift like buying an animal for a third world family. Its a great way to give at christmas and know he will appreciate it. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment